At the end of this exercise, you should have a list of key resources that are directly linked to your key activities in business.
|photo credit : www.i3works.co.uk|
There are 2 more aspects to treat in this workshop series,at the end of it,you should have a business model that guides how you operate your business.
Define your business workshop – links to previous posts below
-Define your business 1 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/04/business-workshop-mondaysfridays.html
– Define your business 2 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/business-workshop-define-your-business.html
– Define your business 3 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/business-workshop-define-your-business_16.html
– Define your business 4 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/define-your-business-4-channels.html
– Define your business 5 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/06/define-your-business-5-customer.html
-Define your business 6 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/06/define-your-business-6-revenue-streams.html
– Define your business 7 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/07/define-your-business7-key-activities.html