With just 2 parts left to complete the “define your business” workshop, i expect that your business model is almost complete so now you should have a clear structure of how you want your business to run.
|photo credit: www.smallbiztrends.com|
Haven identified key activities and resources that are focal to your business,it is time to look at which of them don’t align with your business type.
Can you possibly get competent partners to handle these activities?
Who are these partners and how can they work seamlessly with your business to achieve results? As usual ,you should list these prospective partners and link them to the key activities on your business model canvas.
Have it in mind that these activities are important to your business; it is therefore crucial that which ever partners you choose work seamlessly to keep your business operating well.
Catch up on build up posts of the “define your business” workshop here
-Define your business 1 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/04/business-workshop-mondaysfridays.html
– Define your business 2 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/business-workshop-define-your-business.html
– Define your business 3 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/business-workshop-define-your-business_16.html
– Define your business 4 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/define-your-business-4-channels.html
– Define your business 5 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/06/define-your-business-5-customer.html
-Define your business 6 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/06/define-your-business-6-revenue-streams.html
– Define your business 7 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/07/define-your-business7-key-activities.html
– Define your business 8 – https://biznessvirgins.blogspot.com.ng/2016/07/define-your-brand-8-key-resources.html