Bank of Industry news , August 2017
– Bank of Industry (BOI) bags UN sustainable development award
– The government enterprise and empowerment programme (GEEP) offers collateral free loans to cooperative societies, no interests, only 5% administrative fee; managed by Bank of Industry (BOI).
– BOI MD/CEO’s speech official, official certificate presentation on Monday, August 7
– ” Over 500Million has been disbursed to beneficiaries under the GEEP scheme ” – Mrs Adeniji, BOI representative
– There’s a Dangote foundation/ BOI N5Billion matching fund , it can only be assessed by enterprises and limited liability companies engaging in manufacturing, agro-processing and merchandising sectors for made in Nigeria goods with a single obligor limit of N50Million with an interest rate of 5%. Click here for more details.
– BOI grants N450M micro credit to 7000 Ogun state businesses.
– 4000 in Nasarawa, Benue and Plateau states to get BOI ,Oxfam’s N200M loan
Click on links for more information